Accelerator Program Coordinator
Impact Ventures, Dallas, TX
Impact Ventures is looking for a Program Coordinator (PC) who can support operations of the IV Accelerator Program. The Program Coordinator is responsible for operational support and coordination of the program, including data collection, marketing, event planning, mentor scheduling, recruiting, and working with the Venture Associate Interns. They will report director to the Executive Director and Program Director to support coordination of the program strategic plan, goals, outcomes, and then own the overall responsibility for the successful execution of the program.
About Impact Ventures:
Impact Ventures is a startup accelerator with a mission to accelerate and invest in all shades of genius. We work to build a critical mass of high-growth, investment ready startups lead by underrepresented Women and Founders of Color. We believe diversity and inclusion is the engine that drives innovation and technology is our greatest equalizer in closing the gender and racial wealth divide. By diversifying the tech + entrepreneurial ecosystem, we aim to achieve our vision of building a more equitable and inclusive economy that reflects the diversity of the world around us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general administrative support as needed and additional projects / duties as assigned
- Works with team to execute event plans, partnering with cross-divisional partners and external vendors
- Ensure program is following best practices and executing upon outlined content and curriculum of the Impact Ventures playbook and delivering the best possible experience.
- Own the overall coordination and logistics of the program, including calendar management (mentors, speakers, and events).
- Develop and track quality, operational execution and customer success metrics and identify areas for innovation and improvement.
- Engage with founders, mentors, and investors to ensure the successful execution of programs.
- Work with Program Director on social media content and calendar.
- Build relationships with startups, mentors, incubators, accelerators, and venture funds, across the DFW Ecosystem.
- Identify key influencers, affinity groups, community organizations, and partners that help extend the reach of Impact House’s program and initiatives.
- Act as the first line of communication for DFW startups interested in the Impact Venture’s programs and offerings.
- 1-2 years of experience in fast-paced environments with a focus on program coordination and customer service support
- Strong interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, and marketing industries.
- Proven attention to detail through prior work or life experience
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities – we’re lean so we all have to roll up our sleeves!
- Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
- Fits the Impact House culture (people-oriented, adaptable, supportive, creative)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
Post undergrad level or entry-level experience with skills in customer service, event planning, marketing, as well as passion and desire to support the Dallas entrepreneurial ecosystem. Familiarity with working generally with startups or desire to work with starts up or venture investment industry is preferred.
Impact Ventures is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
- Non-profit Management & Small Business Development
- Information Technology
- Venture Capital / Investments
- Independent Contractor Full-Time
- Contract Duration: 4 Months
- Salary: Based on Experience
- Program Coordination
- Event Planning