Dallas, TX — Impact Ventures is seeking Impact Interns to help support our internal operations, as well as participating start-ups within the accelerator. Interns will be selected to assist in the functions of Marketing, Finance, Fundraising, and Programs.
Interns will be responsible for assisting in marketing and event planning, generating and reviewing applications, assisting companies through the selection process, completing start-up due diligence, and delivering high-impact projects on behalf for our portfolio companies. The areas of responsibility for this role are wide and require a passion and desire to learn, get scrappy, and execute by any means necessary. To be successful in this role, you should have more than a basic knowledge of the startup space and interest level in the functions of marketing, venture/finance, management consulting, and/or technology. This internship will propel your career opportunities forward by giving you exposure and real responsibility to make an impact on a growing team, as well as prepare you for a glimpse inside the career paths of venture capital/lending, financial analyst, non-profit, or management consulting type roles.
Roles and responsibilities:
Areas of Focus:
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (DFW based or US based)
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Passion for racial/gender equity, investing, and/or entrepreneurship
- Experience or interest in marketing or public relations (preferred, but not required)
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to be a self-starter (shown through entrepreneurial or leadership experiences in college or work)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Up to 20 hours per month
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, Canva, Excel, etc.
- Social Media Knowledge (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Fast learner and self starter
- Good under pressure and stress
- Excellent at problem solving
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work remotely
$300 per Month
Please fill out the application and submit a resume here.