The Impact Venture’s Impact Growth Accelerator Program is a 12-week 100% virtual program designed for Pre-Seed and Seed stage tech/tech-enabled startups led by women and BIPOC founders.
This program focuses on improving driving industry innovation and creative solutions to complex business and social challenges.
The program is structured to fit full-time/part-time founders while offering a flexible virtual class structure, and maintaining quality education, community building, access to high-level mentorship and professional networks, and access to capital.
Our rigorous training and development program is designed to remove barriers and close equity gaps in access to:
- Knowledge Capital – Quality skills training and business education combined with expert-level mentorship and coaching.
- Social Capital – Access to high-level professional networks to help support the development of entrepreneurial talent and ventures.
- Financial Capital – Access to Impact Ventures exclusive capital partner network and capital match-making services.
Founders participate in peer-to-peer accountability groups, assigned a dedicated growth advisor, and access to network of mentors, coaches, and our affiliate service providers. Founders also participate in group pitch sessions, weekly online learning modules focused on revenue optimization, sales, customer acquisition, team building, and fundraising/capital acquisition, along with weekly deliverable through in-market sprints, and milestone planning.
How to Apply
We accept applications to our Accelerator Programs year-round, on a rolling basis.
Our Spring 2022 Accelerator is closed. Our next Accelerator, Fall 2022 will take place from September 1 to December 13, 2022.
Process To Apply:
1. Attend one of our monthly Accelerate U Information Sessions. You will learn more detailed qualifications, requirements, all that our program offers, as well as the process to apply to our program.
2. Participate in an upcoming Accelerate Growth Workshop. In this one-time, 2-hour workshop, you will benchmark your company objectively across 6 key categories using a business growth framework. This tool will sharpen your ability to pinpoint and prioritize key areas of your business to focus on and develop actionable milestones to take your company to the next level. This framework serves as the foundation from which our highly effective Accelerator Program is built upon.
3. Apply for the Upcoming Accelerator. After your participation in the Accelerate Growth Workshop, companies are invited to apply to the upcoming Accelerator program.
Note: you must attend one of the Accelerate U Info Sessions to enter the above program application pipeline.
Sign Up Now for the next Accelerate U Information Session.
- Located in North Texas or regions outside of traditional startup/vc communities: (Midwest, Southeast, Southwest, Northeast outside of Boston & NY)
- Women, Black, Hispanic, People of color, LGBTQ, and Veterans
- Must be for profit
- Must be tech or tech-enabled or growth oriented (5-10x+ growth in 5-7 years)
- Stage: Pre-seed (Pre-MVP to post rev/early adopters, $50k+ annual revenue), Seed (MVP, finding product market fit, $250k+ annual revenue)
- Looking to raise f&f, Seed, or Pre-Seed Equity Capital
Technical Assistance: We provide program participants technical assistance services both directly or indirectly through our preferred service providers in the areas of: business continuity planning, business model validation, loan application preparing/matchmaking, mentoring, financial management, credit training, legal support, accounting, marketing design, sales & business development, web development, product development, technology integration/enhancement.
Dedicated Mentors: Dedicated Mentors commit 1-2 hours per week to the growth and development of participating ventures. Through a collaborative process, Lead Mentors assist Startup Ventures in developing individualized action plans using proven startup assessment tools and assist in setting and achieving milestones during and after the program.
Pro Bono Professionals/Corporate Partners: Startup Ventures receive access from a robust network of seasoned professionals, market executives, and vendor opportunities through our corporate partner network.
SME Mentor Office Hours: Startup Ventures expand their networks with weekly opportunities to meet with 50+ influencers, executives, investors, technical specialist, and business leaders.
Use of the Impact Ventures Office Space HQ at GoodWork: **Due to current health and safety precautions this program will be 100% until further notice**
Peer Evaluation/Learning: An important component of the program is building a support network of like-minded entrepreneurs. Startup Ventures learn from one another, find solutions, and share challenges, resources, and successes. Startup ventures participate in weekly networking events, investor dinners, hack sessions, online webinars, and more.
The Impact Program Staff: We are an experienced team of entrepreneurs, startup consultants, and investment professionals here to ensure your success by providing technical assistance in various areas of business management and making timely connections with potential clients, investors, procurement officers, policymakers, government officials, and mentors.
Increased Visibility: Impact Ventures helps increase Startup Ventures’ visibility through special events, cohort roadshow to SXSW, media referrals, featured articles in publications, as well as our Website/Medium Blog, and Podcast.
Business Perks: Through The Village Affiliate Network, we provide affordable business support services, perks, and discounts to participants via our network partners. (Marketing & Branding, Legal, Tax/Accounting, HR, etc.)
**Some services may require additional cost**
Our Fall 2022 Accelerator will take place from September 1 to December 13, 2022.
WEEKLY PROGRAM SCHEDULE
- Tuesday afternoon 11am – 1pm
- Thursday afternoon 11am – 1pm
- Saturday mornings 10am – 12pm
MENTOR/STAFF OFFICE HOURS
- Weekly, subject to availability
Stay up to date with news, events, and exclusive stories.